Acoufelt Acoustic Art Curation Policy
- The objective of the Acoufelt Acoustic Art project is to provide architects and designers a range of exceptional acoustic art pieces that can be used as acoustic treatments for living, learning and working spaces.
- Curators will select the elite group of artists of a very high standard and international reputation.
- Curators will be anonymous, their criteria beyond what is here publicly disclosed will be kept secret.
- The curation and selection process will seek to establish a diverse range of art of an exceptional standard for designers, architects and their clients.
- Artists selected will be invited privately and confidentially to be involved with the Acoufelt Acoustic Art project, but if they decline the offer, it will remain confidential.
- Artists that have declined an offer will not receive another offer.
- Curators will not accept submissions, applications or recommendations for, from, or on the behalf of any artist.
- Artists trying to influence the curation and selection process will be excluded from it.
- The decision of the curators is final and not open to review, discussion or appeal.